F301C F3 Series Water Level Pressure Switch for Washing Machine F3_01C02
The Robertshaw® F3 Linear Pressure Sensor is a transducer engineered to measure the level of water in a washing machine tank. The sensor continuously informs the main electronic control about the water level to control it during all phases of the wash program. The F3 sensor is designed to improve energy efficiency and water consumption constantly.
Features and Benefits
- Class II insulated sensor
- Tolerances calibrated around one preferred working point (0-700 Pa)
- Analog frequency output (Hz)
- High pressure accuracy along all the calibrated pressure range
- No offset, zero drift, low hysteresis
- Allows for use by main electronic control units of washing machines by being PEC (Protective Electronic Circuit)
- Strong immunity from internal and external interference like EMI and induced magnetic fields
- Conforms to EC Standard IEC 60730-1 and IEC 60730-2-6
- Life time 100,000 cycles in active mode
- Made in China
|Series Application||Pressure Sensor F3 Series|
|Electrical Rating||5V DC|
|Pressure Range||30 Pa up to 800 Pa|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 80°C|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.