TV160 LVDS LED LCD TV Motherboard Tester (6th Gen)
Out of stock
TV160 LVDS LED LCD TV Motherboard Tester
In the process of LCD TV repair or production, the motherboard needs to be connected to the screen test, but the motherboard has many models and needs to be repaired or produced with different screens.
Based on this consideration, the converter can directly convert the LVDS signal sent by the main board into a VGA output, which can reduce the pressure of the universal test screen, and can also prevent the phenomenon that the screen body is burned due to abnormality of the motherboard fault output signal.
More importantly, the converter itself has a 4.3-inch display, which is convenient for engineers to carry test TV motherboards. Its use value is very high!
Characteristics of this conversion board
1. Furnished with 4.3″ display screen, it is able to display LVDS image directly from the mainboard, supporting external VGA.
2. It supports LVDS signal with various resolution ratios (60Hz, 120Hz and 240Hz) of single or dual shielded wire.
3. It outputs uniform VGA signal (1280*720/60HZ) which is able to be connected to various display, supporting CRT, liquid crystal and TV display (favorable compatibility).
4. The input interface features anti-static design with better anti-static capacity.
5. Convenient conversion among various LVDS formats.
6. Wide power input design, with 5V-12V adapter.
Packing list and standard accessories
Instructions for use:
Parameter table of resolution and format of converter
No. Resolution LVDS format No. Resolution LVDS format
1 800*600 VASA, JEIDA 8 1280*720 VASA, JEIDA
2 1024*600 VASA, JEIDA 9 1600*900 VASA, JEIDA
3 1280*800 VASA, JEIDA 10 1400*1050 VASA, JEIDA
4 1280*1024 VASA, JEIDA 11 1680*1050 VASA, JEIDA
5 1366*768 VASA, JEIDA 12 1600*1200 VASA, JEIDA
6 1024*768 VASA, JEIDA 13 1920*1200 VASA, JEIDA
7 1440*900 VASA, JEIDA 14 1920*1080 VASA, JEIDA
Description of input mode conversion
Demonstration of the transfer of the screen line conversion board to the converter:
The TV motherboard is connected to the converter to the display, the effect is really good!
The 6th generation converter can be directly powered by mobile power: the actual measurement is powered by a 10400-capacity mobile power supply, which can be powered for 15 hours. It can meet the carrying test. You can make the power supply line yourself and use other mobile power supplies.
Does Not Apply
Question & Answer
There are no inquiries yet.