CA-515 LCD / LED LCD auxiliary power supply 5V-24V repair module
LED/LCD LCD auxiliary power supply 5V module
Universal 5-24V repair module under 55 inches
The use power can reach 36W, simple installation
⑴ After checking that the +300V DC voltage is normal, confirm that the switching transformer and secondary peripheral components are normal, then confirm that the load is not short-circuited, and then enter the following operation. .
(2 First remove the MOs tube or thick film C on the original machine, put the module close to the heat sink, and then fix it on the heat sink with a screw lock (the lock screw cannot be pressed too tightly, otherwise the module will be damaged).
(3) Disconnect the cross in the actual circuit as shown in the figure, and connect the color lines of the module as shown in the figure. It must not be wrongly connected. Only after repeated verification and no wrong connection, can the module be turned on. Remember! The lead cannot be extended under unnecessary circumstances, otherwise it will affect the normal operation.
Description of each lead connection
1. Red line: connect the main voltage +300V through the switching voltage device (that is, the original machine MOS tube D pole, thick film ICD pole).
2.Black wire: connect to the negative pole, that is, the hot ground of the power tube.
3. Blue line: connect to the main voltage (3.3V or 5V) of the original machine with 4 feet of stabilized optocoupler (some original machines have multiple optocouplers in parallel according to the original machine
Method) 3 feet are grounded.
4. White wire: before the rectifier diode of the feedback coil of the original switch transformer (as shown in the figure).
5. Green wire: connect to the main voltage of the original machine +300V